All communication between your services (website, mobile applications, POS-terminal or desktop applications) happens through the SailPlay HTTP(s) API. This means that all requests to SailPlay API must come through the http(s)-queries, with transmitted GET/POST parameters.
Mandatory parts of the integration process with the SailPlay platform have the following steps:
- insert JS-code into the general layout next to the </ body> tag
- implement the authentication method for your application in the SailPlay system
- implement the call method for bonus points earned for purchases
- implement the addition of gifts to the basket or another process for users to acquire gifts
Additionally, you can implement:
- system for purchase confirmation
- registration system for users in SailPlay
- system for obtaining information about the user in the SailPlay system
- cross-authentication (one single sign-up for your services and SailPlay)
Further details of the process are described later in this document.